Data security is a top priority for Idelic, and Idelic believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Idelic’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]. We will acknowledge your email within 5 business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. Idelic aims to resolve all critical and high severity issues within 30 days of disclosure or sooner.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Idelic service. You must only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Idelic employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Idelic’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Idelic and our users safe!
This policy exists publicly at https://idelic.com/responsible-disclosure
Idelic is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at [email protected].