Hayden Cardiff, Founder / Co-CEO, Idelic
Zach Jacobs, Corporate Safety Director, Wadhams Enterprises
Eric DeJesus, National Fleet Safety Manager, Pitney Bowes
In partnership with TCA, our presenters discuss the common mistakes companies make when dealing with siloed departments, as well as strategies to align your Safety and Operations teams. Learn how you can align processes and incentives between your departments to achieve greater efficiency and unlock new workflows.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Three mistakes fleets make that harm both safety and operations
- The root causes of disparate departments and siloed systems
- How these departments’ processes can enhance one another’s when working together
- 02:28 – Speaker Introduction
- 06:03 – Root Causes: Why Are Safety & Operations Often Disparate?
- 13:51 – Mistake #1: Misaligned Department Objectives
- 22:55 – Mistake #2: Siloed Data & Technology
- 33:04 – Mistake #3: Disparate Processes And Workspaces
- 54:24 – Steps You Can Take Today
Fill out the form to watch now and download the summary slides.