Hayden Cardiff, Founder / Co-CEO, Idelic
Jeremy Reymer, Founder / CEO, DriverReach
Rachel Lovell, Vice President of People Operations, Milan Supply Chain Solutions
In this session, our presenters will discuss how fleet departments can best work together to retain drivers. In particular, this conversation will spotlight how fleets today are aligning their cultural messaging, using technology to improve driver-facing processes, and increasing cross-department communications.
During this webinar, you will learn how:
- Fleets can choose a messaging strategy that retains drivers—and stick to it
- Technology is helping fleets integrate their most critical driver-facing processes
- Improved cross-department communications directly lead to retained drivers
- 02:02 – Speaker Introduction
- 04:30 – The Problems of Disparate Departments Today
- 09:47 – Cross-Department Communication: Breaking Down Silos
- 17:02 – Breaking Down Silos: Technology to Bring Fleets Together
- 26:57 – Aligning Messaging on Culture: Breaking Down Silos
- 30:22 – Steps You Can Take Today
Fill out the form to watch now and download the summary slides.