- How to identify depression among your drivers
- How to address cultural attitudes toward depression
- How to help drivers experiencing depressive symptoms
- How to handle increasing anxiety as drivers worry about their health in a crisis
- 01:31 – Speaker Introduction
- 03:38 – How Has Depression Affected Your Fleet?
- 08:07 – Identifying Depression Among Your Drivers
- 11:05 – Handling Depression and Anxiety During COVID-19
- 26:00 – Addressing Cultural Attitudes Toward Depression in Your Fleet
- 51:00 – Why Depression is Specifically so Bad in Trucking
- 54:11 – How to Address Depression in Your Fleet
- 58:50 – Question and Answer
Fill out the form to watch now and download the summary slides.