At the beginning of June, Hayden Cardiff, Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer at Idelic joined Seth Clevinger, Managing Editor of features at Transport Topics and editor of their quarterly iTech magazine for their half-day virtual learning event Shift.
The sessions included speakers across the industry discussing topics such as;
- Trucking technology: past, present, and future
- Evolution of in-cab technology
- Utilization of driver performance data
- Driver scorecards and gamification in training
- Inward vs. outward facing cameras — opinions from drivers and fleets
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning in the trucking industry
You can listen to Hayden’s specific session where he’ll discuss how fleets are using Idelic’s Safety Suite Platform to supercharge driver behavior insights with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), to see patterns and trends in driver behavior before incidents occur. Armed with better insights, fleets can move from one-off training events to behavioral coaching to dramatically reduce losses and prevent accidents.